Benefits of Selling For Cash
We are a real estate investment company. To put it simply, we buy and sell properties. From conventional real estate services to innovative, creative home buying and selling solutions, we’re dedicated to one thing: making the sale. Whether it’s mundane or insane, we’re always looking for new ways to approach the way we do business.
We've worked with many sellers over the years and they all had their reasons for selling their homes for cash. Some were involved in divorce or probate proceedings. Others were downsizing, selling a rental or vacation property, moving out of a home in disrepair, or living far away and inheriting a home they didn’t want to own. Whatever their reasons for selling, we were there to help. At NestGen Capital, we provide sound solutions for every real estate transaction.
10 Great Reasons to Sell Your Home for Cash to NestGen Capital
1. We will make a cash offer within 24 hours.
2. To confirm our commitment, we will deposit your earnest money into your account, releasing the funds once we have reviewed and approved a preliminary title report.
3. The transaction can close in as little as 15 days!
4. The entire selling process is fast, professional, and hassle-free.
5. We will provide all the forms and paperwork you need.
6. There are no real estate agent fees or commissions.
7. You are working with a local, trusted, experienced family business.
8. There are never any contingencies or inspections. We buy homes as-is.
9. Need a flexible timeline or purchase terms? No problem. We work to fit your needs and your schedule.
10. Local closings through our attorney.
The Downsides of Working with a Real Estate Agent
Traditional property sales involve real estate agents and numerous costs, complications and misconceptions.
There Are No Guarantees
It’s not uncommon for homes to sit on the market for 2, 3 or even 6 months without an acceptable offer.
During this time, you’ll keep paying:
• Property taxes
Agents Don’t Buy the Property
They simply want to put a sign in the yard and market the home with the hopes of finding a buyer. In return, they will expect to be paid 6-7% of YOUR sales price in commissions.
If and when the inspection period is completed and any repairs are negotiated, the sale of your property will still be contingent on the buyer obtaining financing, which can take another 30 days or even longer.
Any number of issues can halt the sales process and put you right back where you started in the traditional sales process: waiting for a buyer.
Transactions Take Time
Once you accept a buyer’s offer, the transaction will still take 30+ days to close and the prospective buyer will request at least 2 weeks to conduct numerous inspections of the property. If repairs are needed or the home is in disrepair, the buyer will request that you correct these issues at your expense.
Many traditional sales fall apart because the buyer and seller cannot agree on the amount of repairs to be completed prior to closing. When you sell to NestGen Capital, there are never any repairs requested. We will buy your home as-is.
You Pay For This Privilege
After 30-60 days, if the sales process is complete, you will finally receive your proceeds from the sale. However, you can expect to pay 6-7% in sales commissions, 2% in title and escrow fees and potentially thousands in costly repairs.